If you haven't notice, I'm an addicted podcast listener (see side bar, lol)... anyway, the culture show on BBC2 has just aired a segment on Podcast. Check it out, it's pretty great... couldn't ask for a better segment, i guess
Sorry it's a BitTorrent file and it's 101 MB video mp4 quality... I'll surely give this post an update if I can find any smaller direct download one, for those that prefer... If you don't know much about BitTorrent, it's just another way to download file. Check out: BitTorrent Official Download. You just need to install a small software extension so that you computer know what bittorrent is, and can download it properly.
And btw, you can play "mp4" file using QuickTime Player (and maybe the new Windows Media Player?...I'm not sure, I'm not so much of a microsoft fan :P )
via: Baron's comment on live.curry.com
update 12/2/04: for those that prefer video mpeg file, another bittorrent can be found here:
via: DSC-2004-11-29's show note
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...
- More electronic sign hacked
- Ridiculous things people sell on eBay
- BroadCatching: RSS+BitTorrent = Free worldwide TiV...
- Embedded hidden, traceable data in every page prin...
- Trojan for (Symbian)mobile phones
- IE's warning flaw even with WinXP and SP2.
- "Why I Will Never Have A Girlfriend "
- 20,000 Pound Oprah (?) o_O
- The Advertising Slogan Generator