11/09/2004

Please post comment

there's a steep hill in blogging, isn't it? at the start it seem like no one would read what we post... so if anyone actually read any of the post, please post up a short comment so that I know someone's actually reading what I type and so I would post more ^^

I know when u click "Post Comment" it brings you to a log in page for Blogger, but if you don't have an account (not not feel like signing in) there's a small link in the middle of the page-- [Sign in]"Or Post Anonymously"

I just put up a counter and it doesn't really help since I'm still wonder whether the number is going up because of webcrawlers or something like that or not ^^ :P

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger mr. shark attack said...

hey man. i read it. rock on.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Pd said...

I came, I read and I went!
Continue blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.