"Maybe Romeo and Juliet were faithed to be together,
but just for awhile... and then their time pass.
If they could have known that beforehand,
maybe it all would have been okay.
Even now I believe that, for the most part, love is about choices.
It's about putting down the poison and the dagger,
and making your own happy ending,... most of the time.
And that sometimes;
despite all of your best choices and all your best intentions:
faith wins anyway."
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy (TV Tome)
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- Knotorious.com - New Domain Acquired
- Denial; its not just a river in egypt
- Japanese develop 'female' android
- O Love is the Crooked Thing
- London Bomb Blasts Photo Pool
- The Little Prince
- Love ~ Mental Illness
- Dreams That Cannot Die
- We Belong Together