"First, do no harm; easier said than done.
We can take all the oaths in the world; but the fact is, most of us do harm all the time.
Sometimes even when we are trying to help, we do more harm than good...
And then the guilt rears its ugly head.
What you do with that guilt is up to you...
We are left with a choice...
Either let the guilt throw you back to the thing that got you in trouble in the first place,
learn from the guilt and do you best to move on."
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy (TV Tome)
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- Top 20 Japanese TV Ads
- Plug-in Posters
- Flash Animator vs. Animation
- Worlds Fastest Growing City
- Motorola Dominates List of Highest-Radiation US Ph...
- Beatbox Video
- Internet Has Emotions
- Rejected iPod Engravings
- Shopper Bites Back
- Logitech Quickcam Orbit MP with Phil Torrone