"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God...
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same..."
via: "Akeelah and the Bee"
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last,
nothing is too wonderful to happen."
--Florence Scoville Shinn
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- State of the Blogosphere on April 2006
- Can You Parallel Park?
- Golden Gate Bridge and Its Sad Numbers
- The Most Popular Person on Flickr
- PBS Shows Censorship in China
- Yo Natalie!
- "I Pity the Fool"
- When the Old ends and the New begins
- Japanese Smileys (Emoticons)
- It's about putting down the poison and the dagger