"Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can't have.
Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out.
Desire can wreck your life...
But as tough as wanting something can be,
The people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want."
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy (TV Tome)
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- Without History Our Lives Amount to Nothing
- The Same Short Moment of Life
- Do No Harm; easier said than done
- Top 20 Japanese TV Ads
- Plug-in Posters
- Flash Animator vs. Animation
- Worlds Fastest Growing City
- Motorola Dominates List of Highest-Radiation US Ph...
- Beatbox Video
- Internet Has Emotions