12/26/2004

After X'mas Catch Up

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately, I'm all behind on a lot of my daily readings lol... anyways, sorry that the news are going to be in big chunks. I think it'll have to be like this till I'm off my vacation...

- Good news first; it's after X'mas and I hope everyone had a good time. I hear that many of you were lucky enough to wake up to a while Chirstmas. It's only a dream if you live no where near snow, like me.

- Now to the bad news; "Most Powerful Quake in 40 Years Triggers Death and Destruction" (More links)

- iPod is arguably the best mp3 player in the market, but surely there are room for improvements. Dave Winer starts his "first [post] of a series of posts about things that are wrong with iPods"

- There's a way to speed up FireFox(?); well at least for broadband connection.

- "New battery lasts nearly twice as long...[and it] will cost [only] about 10 percent more than regular, alkaline batteries"

via: live.curry.com and Scripting News

update: CNN reports on increase death toll over the quake/tsunamis, and still counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.