11/11/2004

HaloScan Commenting and Trackback

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

or NOT!... (above was an automated message posted by HaloScan auto install)

i just deleted it... anyone knows how to add trackback manually to blogger.com blog? please feel free to leave it in comment or email me(iblogg-at-gmail.com) for where to add the code in the template or how i might need to edit the code to fit. I've tried everything and it still doesn't work. I nearly have tried putting the code on nearly every single lines near the comment area and the link just won't appear. I don't want to use the "auto install" because it adds Haloscan comment which I don't want (don't like the small ads and since we already have it here, why change?). But I want TrackBack >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.