12/08/2004

Interesting studies

Lose weight by sleeping more?: "We found that people who slept for shorter durations have reduced leptin and elevated ghrelin. These differences are likely to increase appetite and... this may contribute to obesity."

Imaginary friend: "Two-thirds of school-age children have an imaginary companion by age 7"

Did you ever have an imaginary friend? I can't remember if I had any >.<... I heard from somewhere that you are more clever if you had one, lol :D (cuz you are more imaginative, and use your brain more... I think?)

btw, the imaginary friend article gives me a little chill and reminds me of the new Robert DeNiro/Dakota Fanning movie: "Hide and Seek"

via: Boing Boing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.