"At some point you have to make a decision,
boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in.
Life is messy, that's how we're made; so you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them.
But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross.
Here's what I know, if you're willing to take the chance: the view from the other side, is spectacular."
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy (TV Tome)
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- That Pepsi Girl
- Podcast Proves Popular
- Remembering the Pope (1920-2005)
- BlogMatrix Sparks! 2.0
- NASA Has Finally Found Water on Mars!
- PSP Hacks
- PSP Web Browsing
- Podcast Update
- PSP US launch
- Pharming beyond Phishing