4/08/2005

That Pepsi Girl

I was bored today so I went around people's blogs randomly... and look what I found :D. Internet culture is pretty fasinating, don't you think? lol.

That Pepsi Girl
[more GIFs and video]

And guess who's the one behind the blog? it's f.u.b.a.r. Justin! Probably this is old news but I just found out the new fubar url. Apparently, from looking at his site stat I'm very late on this. Well, it's better late than never, right?

(For those who don't know Justin, he used to run his personal blog at thatsjustnotright.com [no I'm not gonna link to that site since it sucks now that Justin left.] The site became so popular that he sold the url and format to a company. Evidently he got some kind of agreement that allowed him to keep all his content and just changed the url.)

Now fubar is at: www.dontlinkthis.com (Yea, at first I thought it's a fake link also. But it's not.)

More links I stumbled across - attack of TechTV:
-what.morgan.webb.wore
-what.adam.sessler.wore
-what. sarah. wore.
-sarah. pic.
-kevin rose
-MorganWebb

Pretty facinating; internet culture. Hey! Apparently YOU are part of it also. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.