BestBuy today (to get some a little strange, but good, game to test out full potential of NDS--still wondering how can I play it in public and not look stupid, literally having to blow wind [by mouth] into the NDS for one of its games ^^; ...anyway...) ...on the way out, while waiting at the extremely long line of old people (no idea why there were so many at once) I saw The Shawshank Redemption trailer and felt that I have to watch it again. ^^ This quote together with Morgan Freeman's voice (and 10s of screens hanging from the ceiling) caught my attention:
"Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best thing. And no good thing ever dies."-The Shawshank Redemption
I had to stop at Blockbuster to rent it out (btw, I got the 10th year anniversary version... It's been 10 years already? Time flys, doesn't it?) I just love movie quotes... Isn't it cool when someone can recite quotes and know where they are from? Ok, a little bit geeky, I supposed... But for me I always have to look it up no matter how much I like a lot of those great meaningful quotes...
btw, sorry for all-over-the-place-off-tangent-ideas post... skip this post if you are so confused (I think I would be too, if I re-read it)... I promise there won't be too many of the boring personal posts like this :P or will there? we'll see... ...Now let's see if I can find time to actually watch it...lol... with all the work I've got, I'm lucky that's it's a 1-week rental :D
It started out as a technology blog, but now it's more of a personal stories and quotes collection than anything ;)
Stories I Currently Digg
- Digg.com (see what I "dugg")
- Lab Rats
- Cranky Geeks
- Tiki Bar TV
- Ask A Ninja
- Leo Laporte's blog
- Hack a Day
Podcast Links: *Outdated*
- What is "Podcast"? (Wikipedia)
- How to Get a Podcast (2)
- Podcast Main Directory
- Adam Curry's blog
- Dave Winer's blog
- Dawn and Drew Show!
- IT Conversations
- Dave Slusher's Evil Genius Chronicles
- komo 1000 news
- Podcast Alley Directory
- How-to: Podcasting (Mac)
- How to Record Podcast on Mac (Effects)
- How-to: Podcasts on Portable Windows Devices
- Another How-to for Non-iTunes Users
- Interesting Articles on Podcast
- More How-to Documents
- RSS Basics
- How-to: RSS
- RSS 2.0 Specification
- Podcasting and Business-Model
- The Blogosphere By the Numbers
- Which side of the road?
- Podcast Review and iPodlounge podcast
- BBC's take on "What is Podcasting?"
- Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...
- More electronic sign hacked
- Ridiculous things people sell on eBay
- BroadCatching: RSS+BitTorrent = Free worldwide TiV...