11/29/2004

The Shawshank Redemption

Made a quick stop at BestBuy today (to get some a little strange, but good, game to test out full potential of NDS--still wondering how can I play it in public and not look stupid, literally having to blow wind [by mouth] into the NDS for one of its games ^^; ...anyway...) ...on the way out, while waiting at the extremely long line of old people (no idea why there were so many at once) I saw The Shawshank Redemption trailer and felt that I have to watch it again. ^^ This quote together with Morgan Freeman's voice (and 10s of screens hanging from the ceiling) caught my attention:

"Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best thing. And no good thing ever dies."-The Shawshank Redemption

I had to stop at Blockbuster to rent it out (btw, I got the 10th year anniversary version... It's been 10 years already? Time flys, doesn't it?) I just love movie quotes... Isn't it cool when someone can recite quotes and know where they are from? Ok, a little bit geeky, I supposed... But for me I always have to look it up no matter how much I like a lot of those great meaningful quotes...

btw, sorry for all-over-the-place-off-tangent-ideas post... skip this post if you are so confused (I think I would be too, if I re-read it)... I promise there won't be too many of the boring personal posts like this :P or will there? we'll see... ...Now let's see if I can find time to actually watch it...lol... with all the work I've got, I'm lucky that's it's a 1-week rental :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.