2/02/2005

Engadget Catch Up Post


Ok, I just had the chance to do a catch up read on Engadget posts... It seems like I haven't missed much at all. I only find a few interesting thing from the past few weeks.

- Mac mini accessories: mini Tower and the mini Skirt
- Baby monitors with Series60 Phone: "it’ll monitor the room’s sound level and call you when the baby wakes up."
- New black color V3 RAZR. (Blah, my silver one looks a lot better imho. Btw, the Motorola CEO went on CNBC last week, saying that every Oscar nominee will get one for free)
- Survey said: taxi passengers lose 200,000 phones, 11,000 laptops, 31,000 PDAs worldwide in the past 6 months
- It's just a matter of time. There is now a site that sell pro audio recording gear, mics, and mixing software for podcast. Pro Package will only set u back $1695. How about follow the great links I have on my sidebar and do it for free?

via: Engadget

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger +:CozY CorNer:+ said...

หาblog เกดเจอได้ยังไงเนี่ย เก่งมาก 555
ยังไงก็ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักนะคะ ^^
(มาอ่านวันที่วีนแตกพอดี..เขินแฮะ)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Some Rights Reserved © 2004-2006, iblogg.blogspot.com. Via Creative Commons License.